Sunday, August 9, 2009

When was the last time you played Monopoly?

Gosh! it was ages ago for me...and i was so so super delighted when we went window shopping today and ended up buying Monopoly from a bookstore. My hubby was a bit taken back why I couldn't stop talking about it and I was in a hurry to get back home...I just kept telling him..babe you have to play this...I just cant wait to unwrap and get my hands on it...I was happy like a kid who got her fav game on her bday as a present :)

We played for 2 hours and finally had to quit it midway, as it was past dinner time and hubby's tummy was growling! and of course who else, but yours truly won :) yayyy!! yayyy! yayyy! yayyy!
oh! i can sleep like a happy contented child today!
A well spent Sunday and Goodnitie everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment